Dr. USHA RANI MORAVINENI BAGGED Excellent Professor of the Year
Dr. M. Usha Rani M.B.B.S, M.D (physiology) is working as professor and HOD Physiology at Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. She has 20 yrs of teaching experience. She got different national and international awards in her teaching tenure. She guided 200 PG MD and PhD students. She has published 40plus research articles in different national and international journals.
She is acting now as :
- MEMBER IN BOARD OF STUDIES IN DR.YSR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, AP
- CURRICULUM HEAD FOR 1ST PHASE MBBS IN ANDHRA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- MEMBER SECRETARY FOR INSTITUTIONAL ETHICS COMMITTEE IN AMC
- MEMBER IN COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY AND ANTI RAGGING
- ACTING AS GENERAL VICE PRESIDENT OF THE INSTITUTION
- RESOURCE PERSON IN MEDICAL EDUCATION UNIT
- MEMBER IN CORE CURRICULUM COMMITTEE.
HER POSTDOCTORAL WORK: PROJECTS AT PRESENT:
-TSHR GENE ABNORMALITIES IN HYPOTHYROIDISM
- CORD blood stem cells
- Lung Function tests in non-communicable diseases
- yoga practice on trigunas and as their autonomic nervous system correlation
- Yogic exercise and physical exercise on physical health and mental health
- Electro Physiology in early detection of hearing impairment
- Interictal EEG in Epilepsy.
- Cumulative Impact of Yoga Practices on quality of life.
- Preventive Measures of neurodegeneration.
SHE CONDUCTED VARIOUS WORKSHOPS,CME PROGRAMMES AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES DURING HER TEACHING TENURE.